Will Sarni is the author of three books with two new books to be released in 2014. He is an internationally recognized thought leader on sustainability and corporate water strategies. William frequently speaks to corporations, conferences and universities on the importance of water as a business strategy. Will also shares his thoughts and expertise as a columnist on sustainability and water strategies for GreenBiz.
Will is a hydrogeologist by education and early trade, which he turned into a fruitful environmental and sustainability consulting business for both the private and public sectors for more than three decades…and counting. He never lost his passion for the importance of water and has spent the last five years of his career focused on this important topic that is just now getting the attention it needs.
Companies and organizations needing to look at their water strategy for the first time or through a new lens will benefit from Will’s leadership in being both good water stewards and good businessmen and women. William’s diverse client list includes Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and non-governmental organizations. He has managed complex projects throughout the United States, Europe and Asia, working with some of the world’s most recognizable companies.
Will is bullish on the concept of water being both a social and an economic good. Learn more about his work here:
Coming Soon in 2015:
- 21st Century Growth: Beyond the Energy – Water – Food Nexus
- Water Stewardship 2.0
- Water Tech – A Guide to Innovation, Investment and Business Opportunities in the Water Sector (Routledge, 2013).
- Corporate Water Strategies (Earthscan, 2011,)
- Greening Brownfields: Remediation through Sustainable Development (McGraw Hill, 2009)
Organizational Committees and Boards
- Rainforest Alliance
- Water Leadership Working Group
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Water Working Group for the Business and Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD
- Scientific Program Committee for Stockholm World Water Week
- Advisor to the University of Cambridge Natural Capital Leaders Platform “The right value for externalities” collaboration, with a focus on the value of water.
Contact Will at email@example.com.